Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 1 hour to 1h20 mins | Serve: Up to 4 servings
And just like that, Christmas is around the corner! And Christmas dinners are so special and gourmet.
Today, we are sharing a chicken roast recipe with Garlic and Herbs for you to give an amazing treat to your family and loved ones.
This recipe will give the juiciest chicken with the most flavorful and crispiest skin.
Let’s get started.
What you need:
- Whole cleaned chicken
- Minced garlic
- Lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- White wine (optional)
- While you prep the chicken, put your oven to preheat.
- Mix the butter, lemon juice, olive oil and wine (in case you are using). Use this marination to coat the chicken all over.
- Season with salt, pepper and parsley.
- Take a generous amount of minced garlic and rub it over and under the chicken skin.
- To maximise the garlicky taste, place the garlic head and rosemary inside the cavity of the chicken along with a lemon slice.
- Place to broil in your preheated oven.
The usual cook time is a minimum of one hour but the larger the chicken, it will require more time. Add another 20 minutes in case you feel it needs more cooking.
And there you go! The juiciest and crispiest chicken roast is ready to be devoured.
Check out our latest deals in our frozen section: https://bit.ly/3Ds4Ixo